We know that events and movies are planned weeks/ months in advance and that is why we will provide customers service who want to continue their event. After all, we want to continue the event as badly as you do and most people won’t mind taking a break while a little shower passes.
If winds exceed 20 mph, lightening occurs, or it begins to rain heavy or storm please clear everyone away from Monster Message. After the Truck is secured, and we will try to wait for the weather to subside. After the weather has passed, we will make every effort to set-up and continue the event. We know everyone wants to get back to enjoying the event, but safety is always the priority.
It is our desire to complete every event, and we will make every effort to “raise the curtain” and finish each show despite light rainfall.
In the event of heavy rains or winds, however, we may delay the start of the show, or the completion of the show, for up to two 15-minute intervals, in the hope that the weather will clear. Announcements will be made informing audience members of “holds.” We may also pause to take precautions to ensure the safety and health of the performers and crew.
Weather Guarantee: You may shift event dates due to forecasted inclement weather. Monster Message will accommodate you with all of our available open dates. No additional charges will be applied if you change your event date due to inclement weather. You must call to reschedule at least 8 hours prior to your scheduled event and/or before our staff has begun to travel to your event.
Weather Policy: If during setup or during the event the weather looks threatening (imminent rain, rain, looming thunder clouds, dangerous winds capable of damaging equipment) Monster Message reserves the right to protect its own equipment by canceling setup/production. Monster Message reserves the right to delay setup or to pause the production until suitable weather conditions exist.
If the customer cancels the order, it will be canceled for the rest of the day with no guarantee that we will continue the event if the weather clears up.